All guides/articles on TheWebsiteRoad.com
Below you’ll find an overview of all the articles and guides on TheWebsiteRoad.com.
If there are any topics you would like me to write about, or you have any questions while going through the site, don’t hesitate to send me a message.
How to create a website
- How to Launch a Website (Quick guide) – Get a website up and running in less than 30min.
- STEP 1 Website Ideas – Find actionable website ideas that are sutiable for you.
- STEP 3 Technology Selection – Choose the website development technology that fits your needs.
- Website Builders – Describes one of the easiest development tools available, and compares the three most popular website builders.
- Content Management Systems – Describes the most popular development tool in the world, and compares the three most popular ones.
- Web Frameworks – Describes a development option that requires coding, but are more flexible than the easier options.
- From ‘scratch’ – Describes the ‘old-school’ coding option
- STEP 5 Develop Website – Start developing your website.
- WordPress – A step-by-step guide on how to create a website with the most popular CMS in the world.
- Joomla – A step-by-step guide on how to create a website with the second most popular CMS in the world.
- Drupal – A step-by-step guide on how to create a website with the third most popular CMS in the world
- Separate domain and hosting – An overview of why it’s recommended to buy domain name and hosting from different providers.
- SSL-certificate – Explains what an SSL-certificate is, and why you should get one for your site.
- Local CMS installation – Explains how to install WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal locally on your computer to allow for testing.
- Manual CMS installation – Explains how to manually install WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal in case your host doesn’t offer one-click installation.